Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) has become a popular way for consumers to buy local, seasonal products directly from a farmer. Here are the basics: a flower farmer offers a certain number of “bouquets” to the public. Interested consumers purchase a share (aka a “membership” or a “subscription”) and in return receives product from seasonal harvest each week throughout the farming season.
This arrangement creates several rewards for both the farmer and the consumer. Consumer get access to domestic, sustainably grown, flowers on a bi-weekly basis. The Farmer gets revenue up front to help pay for seeds and labor costs, growing, caring and harvesting. And both get to be part of a very special community who is passionate about locally grown.
Full Season Premium Flowers6 bouquets
- Season runs bi-weekly from July 29th through October 7th
Fall Premium Flowers3 bouquets
- Season runs bi-weekly from September 9th through October 7th
If you are interested, please call or email me:
- or DM on Facebook @cabinfeverflowerfarm
If you have an issue picking up your bouquet, please to reach out to us immediately and we will try to accommodate. Then, if you still can’t make it, please gift it to someone else and they can pick it up. For all bouquets that are not picked up they will be donated to local nursing homes.
We can not offer refunds. A CSA is about commitment to a local farmer and our commitment to you.
- I agree to arrive at my pick-up location on time or give advanced notification if I am unable to do so. I also understand that the CSA has a tight schedule they must adhere to and that they are unable to wait past designated times.
- If I am unable to pick-up at the designated time or I do not contact the CSA to make alternate arrangements before my pick-up time the arrangement will be forfeit as a result.
- If I pick-up from the farm, I agree to come during the posted hours. If I am unable to pick up my arrangement on the designated day or I do not contact the CSA to make alternate arrangements before my scheduled day I agree that my arrangement will be forfeit as a result.
- I understand that my arrangement is a living, breathing, senescing entity – and that any vase life is not guaranteed on any material or the arrangement as a whole. More information on taking care of your arrangement to ensure the longest possible vase life is available during the pick-up.